More than just the home of golf...
An exciting destination for visitors and travellers worldwide, St Andrews is a bustling town full of history, dramatic architecture and lots of opportunity for Muddy Good Fun!
A variety of action packed resort activities for families, friends and colleagues to enjoy are available from Muddy Good Fun at the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa - offering a selection of exciting and interactive outdoor activities to enjoy during your stay in St Andrews. This is your playground during your visit to the resort.
Whether you are looking for a muddy good day out with friends, teambuilding with colleagues or an entertaining day for the family the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa offers world class incentive and activity options for groups of all sizes. We will help you create a truly Scottish and adventure-packed experience at the home of golf, which is steeped in history, heritage and first-class scenery. We're sure you'll have muddy good fun with us!
> View Adventure with The Old Course Hotel Brochure
Wow Incentives and Activities
With world class incentive options for groups of all sizes - we will help you create a truly Scottish and adventure-packed experience at the home of golf, which is steeped in history, heritage and first-class scenery.
Wow Incentives at the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa include:
- From Champagne picnics on West Sands Beach, 5 Star Fish and Chips in Fife to Barbequed Desserts and Champagne on the West Deck – this is gourmet heaven!
- Muddy Good Fun - team building and action activities with a difference - where innovation and results are guaranteed.
- Historic St Andrews - the University of St Andrews, the oldest in Scotland and on of St Andrews many fascinating historical sites is not a campus college in the traditional sense, but has grown and developed with the town. This artful integration creates a superbly picturesque mediaeval setting.
- Ghost Tours - follow local guides as they reveal the hidden and rather unsaintly history of the home of golf and seek out the ghosts that still haunt its ancient locations.
- The Kingdom of Fife and East Neuk coast are home to award winning beaches and harbours, ancient castles, museums, nature trails and spectacular shoreline walks – a simply breathtaking adventure.
> View Sample Itinerary
Operation Old Course
A testing mixture of challenges to test the teamwork capability and decision making of your group. With physical cerebral and creative tasks there is something to suit everyone...
Bespoke to individual client needs and branded throughout this event can help to deliver and reinforce conference/company messages in a learning and fun environment.
Traditional highland sports mixed in with the more rather obscure Scottish sporting challenges! Tossing our 'soft play' caber hurling the haggis and axe throwing are just some of the many options available but with medals at stake and the opportunity to be crowned Chieftain of the Old Course Clans its all to play for!
The St Andrews Open
Not the kind of golfing challenge normally played on 'The Old course' but a riotous romp around the city of St Andrew's visiting the 18 holes completing your score card with and taking creative photo's whilst accumulating cheesey mementoes!
Planes Trains and Automobiles
The fun doesn't just start when you arrive it starts from home! A great way to get delegates to arrive at the hotel as the journey becomes a team challenge incorporating Planes Trains and Automobiles. Instructions go out and the lateral thinking starts, with conundrums to solve, codes to break and planes to catch!
> View Muddy Good Fun Group Activities
Innovation and Results
We love working with you and will always promise to:
- Provide a full proposal for your event within 24 hours of your enquiry
- Provide answers to any of your queries within 4 hours – or let you know within 2 hours if we think we might take a little longer to ensure we get the right information to you!
- Ensure you receive full communication of final event arrangements 1 week prior to your event
- Deliver all arrangements as planned on time and with the upmost professionalism
- Personally welcome you or your event organiser with a warm Scottish welcome and glass of Champagne!
- Personally welcome all of your guests and welcome your residential guests with a glass of Champagne and welcome amenities on their rooms as standard
- Upgrade you or your event organiser to a luxurious suite
- Pay commission to agents within 14 days of receipt of invoice – or let you know within 4 days if we have any queries
- Pay an increased commission rate of 15% to our top booking agents:
- 10% for £10,000 or more total value of events per annum
- 12% for £15,000 or more total value of events per annum
- 15% for £20,000 or more total value of events per annum
The Events Team on +44 (0)1334 474 371 or email Events@OldCourseHotel.co.uk for information and booking.