Reservations may be made with us in any of the following ways:
Rooms may be booked online.
If you would prefer our Central Reservation's Department contact you, you may complete the booking form.
Complete the email enquiry form or e-mail Resort Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone Resort Reservations on 01334 474371
- Once you have made your booking you may wish to complete our Guest Preference Form to help us make your stay with us as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible.
- Check-in begins at 3pm. Of course, you are welcome to join us earlier and we’ll be happy to store your luggage until your room is ready.
- On the day of departure, we would be grateful if you could vacate your room by 12 noon.
- Full pre-payment or a credit card number is required to guarantee your reservation. Payment can be made by American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Diners Card. Cancellations are subject to a charge.
- We welcome children to the resort. Under 12s may be accommodated free of charge when sharing an adult’s room with children’s meals and all extras charged for as taken.
Golf, Spa and Dining
Our team of Golf Stewards can give you all the advise you need on arranging your perfect day’s golf, including booking tee times on The Duke's and guidance in the traditional Old Course ballot.
Membership of Kohler Waters Spa is complimentary to hotel residents including use of the thermal suite featuring hydrotherapy pool, plunge pool, Japanese steam room and light therapy sauna, fitness studio, exercise studio, crystal steam rooms and roof top hot tub. Guests must be 16 years or over to use the spa facilities.
From fine dining in the Road Hole Grill, the chic informality of Sands Restaurant, to Scottish food at its best at The Duke’s Clubhouse and home-style cooking and Celtic beers in the Jigger Inn, a diverse choice of dining experiences is available to you. If you would like to arrange private dining facilities to entertain friends and colleagues or celebrate a family occasion, we will be delighted to suggest the perfect venue for you within the hotel and discuss any special food and wine requirements.
We suggest making your reservations for golf, spa and dining prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
The atmosphere within the resort is relaxed and casual and so is our dress code. You may wish to dress for dinner or not, but may we respectively suggest gentlemen wear a jacket when dining in the Road Hole Grill. Spikes may be worn in the hotel but are not permitted in The Duke’s Clubhouse.
Children at the resort
Children are very welcome at the resort and the Old Course Hotel offers a magical “Luxury Kids” welcome programme with personalised services for babies, toddlers, kids and teens to ensure the ultimate family experience.
Just leave it up to the hotel to provide all the essentials to ensure the utmost comfort, as well as offer a diverse range of experiences for children.
Most importantly mum and dad can enjoy some much deserved “us” time.
>View Luxury Kids