English. Golf. Culture. Whisky.
Experience English at St Andrews (EASA). Exclusive English language experiences for individuals and businesses worldwide hosted at The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa.
EASA provides personally tailored experiences of Scotland combining English language training with opportunities to play golf in and around St Andrews, learn more about Scottish culture and appreciate single malt whisky.
Be inspired by our bespoke approach to English language training (Business, General or Academic).
The stunning and historic location of The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort and Spa provides the perfect backdrop for your EASA experience.
Courses are individually designed to meet your interests and preferred length of stay.
A typical 14 day programme includes:
- Private transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
- Welcome and farewell cocktails
- 13 nights in an Eden View Room (single occupancy)
- Up to 30 hours of English language training (1-to-1 or small group) in the Old Course Hotel’s state of the art conference facilities
- Two rounds of golf at The Duke's, St Andrews with an EASA representative
- Two rounds of golf at Crail Golfing Society (7th oldest golf club in the world)
- Guided historic walk of St Andrews
- Single Malt Scotch Whisky appreciation talk and distillery visit
- All transportation to and from activities
- Residential meals at any of the hotel’s restaurants
- Access to Kohler Waters Spa and Fitness Centre
- Free Wi-Fi access
For more information please visit www.easaenglishtraining.com.
For Reservations or to check availability, call the Old Course Hotel on 01334 474371 or email email@example.com.